RSS

Update: Mean bloggers make Steve Harvey Cry!

Tue, Oct 27, 2009

Bigots

Our favorite atheist-hating bigot Steve Harvey has a long cry in the TV interview embedded below (conducted with some random ass-kissing Christian fruitloop.) Why? Because bloggers (oh man, those guys!) call him out on his hate speech against atheists and then his kids get online and find out the truth about dear old Dad!

The relevant comments are transcribed below the recording and happen between 0:16 and 0:47 in the clip. Real masochists can watch the whole thing if they like, but brace for a completely incoherent free-associating choked-up tearful performance by everyone’s favorite boneheaded bigot.

SH: Once again… it’s this fame thing that makes it hard. Because, see… I… my life is under a microscope. I get sick of that sometimes. People don’t understand how that is, man. To have your life dissected by people who don’t know you. You know, the Internet has become this place for evil to dwell. Y’unnerstand? They… people who blog… who have no sense of reality… they just blog about you–don’t even know you! I got kids, man, be reading stuff that ain’t true ’bout their father. You understand? I know you know. Because they–they–they–people just blog!

Holy shit, Steve! People just blog?! The sky done gone and falled on us! What people gon’ do next? Have their own opinions? Say what they think about stuff?? Call out the National Guard! We’ll show those opinion-having free-speaking malcontents what happens to them on God’s watch!

, , ,

41 Responses to “Update: Mean bloggers make Steve Harvey Cry!”

1. mattincinci Says:

this guy is a freak

2. mattincinci Says:

phony…racist…fraud…charlatan

snake oil salesman…bigot

3. Rob Says:

What a douche. Grow up! There’s more than just you and your friends living here. Maybe try to show the same love for non-christians as you do for your cult and you won’t be torn apart so much.

• strick9 Says:

When you talk about loving other people and say mean things about someone at the same time, then who are YOU! Kill the bad message with kind and encouraging words, but not by calling them out of their name!

4. Marnie Says:

Yah, seriously, I mean a guy goes on TV, makes bigoted statements to an accepting and unquestioning audience and bloggers have the NERVE to just….BLOG about it. Don’t they have any moral compass? Jeeze.

5. bob Says:

FUCK ALL OF U he is right u fucking redfucks i hate athesists i hope they all burn in hell since they dnt belive in god

6. carolyn Says:

STEVE is the man! all of you people who don’t believe in God just seem like haters to me get a life 4real.And if yall really believe steve was crying over you all no wonder you don’t have any faith.He was crying because he is grateful of God’s mercy and grace.And I hope that all nonbelievers find faith one day.God bless you all.You nonbelievers take things way to personal because it’s guilt, steve was not trying to offend you all.Steve gives relationship advice and in his opinion some man with no faith in God will not have the morals of God to be able to have the type of relationship that a believer would want.gosh grow up!

• Opus62 Says:

Carolyn, YOU are the REAL evil one here. I had faith, but I grew up and threw away the childs security blanket. The god of the bible is not good enough for me. I would have to lower my moral standards too much to have faith. How did I lose faith? Simple, I read the bible.

I feel sorry for you Carolyn, I really do. I hope some day that you will grow up and throw away the childs security blanket called “faith”. Your temper tantrum in your letter shows just how much growing up you have to do.

• Dick Biggs Says:

No doubt opus. People who believe only believe for SELFISH reasons. If god or Jesus was real, the reason to believe would be so SOMEONE ELSE can get to heaven. Faith would secure soneone else’s place, not your own.

Harvey is a disgusting bigot. He’s a cheater giving out relationship advice, and a racist using reverse racism and playing innocent. People like him and those defending him and his VALUES are the ones who rely on a book and fear to establish their morals. They have none without those two things. People who don’t rely on a nonexistent god understand morals instinctively, and don’t need a book to care about other people.

7. Scribbler Says:

Poor Steve, talks shit about my belief system and can’t stand when it’s done to him. He is a TRUE christian… a hypocrite

• Sabrina Says:

Oh, So the only person that an have an opinion is Steve. Crybaby, boo-hoo
      boo-hoo. Poor Steve. You cry baby bitch. go home and nurse your mama. boo-hoo, boo-hoo

• Sabrina Says:

cry baby cry, wipe you mitten eye, cry to the east, cry to the west, cry to the very one that you love the best. LOL. You need a very good therapist ASAP. LMAO. I know of one that can help you before it is to late.

8. Caniswalensis Says:

First, I am an atheist. I don’t like Steve’s opinion of atheists, but I respect him for saying what he thinks. He makes it clear it’s just his own opinion

Honestly, this video kinda touched me. He was speaking of his feelings that God’s grace was all he had and it choked him up to think of it. It’s a real honest emotion and he expressed it from the heart.

I know some cynical, pretentios, atheist people that wouldn’t bare the feelings like this is their life depended on it. I think I prefer Steve.

Canis

9. S-Knight Says:

You should do a feature on the most ultimate Bigot team, Dr Phil and Steve Harvey.

America’s 2 biggest bigots.

Dr Phil says the he doesn’t believe in Star Signs etc because there is no proof to it’s existence, yet he is a devout Bible Basher.

Moronic.

10. SIQ Says:

YO FUCK STEVE HARVEY! ODD FUTURE KILL THEM ALL NIGGA

11. Split Cat Says:

Fuck Steve Harvey, Quit crying to your bias audience about your haters. OFWGKTA

12. David Says:

FUCK STEVE HARVEY. NIGGA CANT EVEN READ ODD FUTURE WOLF GANG KILL EM ALL DONT GIVE A FUCK

13. tadreamer Says:

Mr Harvey has a tender heart.

14. OFWGKTA Says:

FUCK STEVE HARVEY!

15. OFWGKTA Says:

FUCK STEVE HARVEY! FREE EARL! SWAG!

16. Freeearl Says:

Fuck Steve Harvey lmao
    With everybody who has a one sided tunnel vision of what the world should be and religion..you have the right to mind fuck people into believing ur view but get mad and upset when people talk about theirs? Fuck Steve Harvey chicket ass teeth ur not even funny neither was mr Hightower

17. Doesitmatter Says:

I FIND THIS VERY UPSETTING, THAT M0ST 0F THE PEOPLE THAT C0MMENT ARE M0ST ANGRY BECAUSE STEVE HARVEY WAS S0 DISRESPECTFUL IN SPEAKING HIS OPINION AB0UT N0N-BELIEVERS BUT AT THE SAME TIME YOU ALL ARE 0NE THIS WEBSITE BEING JUST A BIT 0F DISREPECTFUL T0WARDS HIM. THE 0NLY DIFFERENCE IS THE FACT THAT HE DID IT F0R EVERY0NE T0 SEE AND T0 NIT PICK, AS WELL AS THE P0INT THAT HE IS S0ME0NE 0F FAME MEANWHILE N0 0NE KN0WS WH0 YOU CARE 0R CAN SEE Y0UR FACE. WHAT’S THE P0INT 0F ATTACKING A MAN WHEN HE IS D0WN REGARDLESS 0F FAITH 0R BELIEVING IN ANYTHING? IF Y0UR N0T A BELIEVER D0 Y0U ATLEAST HAVE M0RALS? WHY N0T TRY T0 BE BETTER THEN HE IS, IF YOUR P0INT IS T0 PR0VE THAT THERE IS N0 G0D WHY N0T TRY T0 BE BETTER THEN THE BELIEVERS 0F CHRIST? AND T0 THE PEOPLE SCREAMING DISRESPECTFUL THINGS BECAUSE A RAP GR0UP DECIDES THEY D0 N0T LIKE STEVE HARVEY IS RIDICUL0US….REALLY WHAT IS THIS W0RLD C0MING T0?

-JUST A PHIL0S0PHER

• Bsnd179 Says:

Steve Harvey is a bigot pure and simple . He may very well may be a Chrisian but I used to have to listen to his radio show where i worked . He was constantly attacking White people . Yes I’m white but don’t call me something I am not . I hate bigots no matter what race they nay be and Steve Harvey is a bigot . That’s sad too especially coming from somebody who has faith in God because the Bible says that if you hate your brother you will not go to Heaven .

18. Q Says:

I’m Christian and I will say I am not perfect. One thing to be true is make sure you are living to what you believe. You should never force your beliefs on anyone. You shouldn’t hate or judge anyone for not believing. It is not our place to cast judgement and treat people cold because they are atheists. It is their choice to accept or not. We Christians need to focus on us before we worry about others. We will cause doom to ourselves, you can’t hate and judge. It is bad that some Christians know God and do things as if they don’t know him. Who are we? You pray for them don’t be mean to them. I know people that are atheist and they don’t call me out like that because I’m Christian. If a atheist went on national tv and did that I guarantee it would be an out rage. Come on, as Christians we have to really practice what we preach. I have nothing against them, that is what they choose to believe. You can introduce them to God and if they push him away that is their choice. Our bible says love your enemies. These people are not enemies they just choose to believe otherwise about Christianity. Love the regardless. They can’t see any thing in Christianity because people do not show what our religion is about. We are so quick to judge and isolated and gossip and do everything Jesus doesn’t want us do to to others. Well to you atheist, I am Christian and regardless of what you chose I love all just as Jesus loved me when I didn’t know him. This isn’t what Christianity is people. People like that is what drive others astray.

19. Oh my goodnessss Says:

D’awww. Internet has ran out people to poke aaaaat.
    So cute n u n

20. Parker Says:

Why do people like this guy? He’s an arrogant bigot. This video is hilarious!

21. devils favorate demon Says:

fuck steve, he talks shit about guys just to make himself look better in the eyes of lady fuck him, not all the guys are the same nor the ladys, fuck him, he just have to stop thinking he knows what other people want, fuck him, i so wanna cut his dick right now.

22. Santino Says:

I wish I were going to Washington. If I went I’d boo my ass off. I’m so sick of being told by folks here and elsewhere that we have to be more tonaerlt. The guy compared my relationship to incest, polygamy and pedophilia. Is that tolerance? I want every gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgendered person reading this (plus all of our straight allies) to be more vocal about this. I’m 43 years old. I’ve been dealing with homophobia (internalized and external) my whole life and I’m sick, SICK of playing nice. I’ve been playing nice my whole life. I’ve listened patiently, I’ve bitten my tongue, I’ve been the peacemaker, I’ve done outreach, I’ve tried to build bridges. My HERO invited a big teddy bear of a homophobe to bless this big day of change. Damn. I’m so angry, sometimes I scare myself. May everyone GLBT reading this unleash your furor. This is truly an opportunity to tell America that homophobia is not cool. I’m a devout Christian; this is where you visualize Jesus turning over the tables in the temple. Yep, even the Prince of Peace gets angry, and he turns over the tables in the temple. Boo your heart out queer/queer allied America. Let the boos be heard from the Mall in Washington to Castro Street in San Francisco. Boo with all your heart. “Justice, Justice you will pursue!” (Deuteronomy 16:20)

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. […] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Is a Bigot, Atheist Hit Squad. Atheist Hit Squad said: Update: Mean bloggers make Steve Harvey Cry! http://bit.ly/3O5o7L […]

2. Social comments and analytics for this post…

This post was mentioned on Twitter by Atheist_: RT @AtheistHitSquad Update: Mean bloggers make Steve Harvey Cry! http://bit.ly/3O5o7L lol idiot!…

3. […] This post was Twitted by isabigot […]