RSS

Glenn Beck is a bigot

Tue, Jul 28, 2009

Bigots

Loonytunes freakshow Glenn Beck unleashes another howler with his assertion that Barack Obama is a racist who has a problem with white people. Astonishingly, in this segment Glenn is actually making  Brian Kilmeade look good.

Transcript:

GB: This president I think has exposed himself as a guy over and over and over again who has a deep-seated hatred for white people, or the white culture–I don’t know what it is–

BK: You can’t say he doesn’t like white people… David Axelrod’s white, Rahm Emanuel his chief of staff are white… this… more.. I think 70 percent of the people that we see every day are white. Robert Gibbs is white-

GB: I’m not s… I’m not saying that he doesn’t like white people. I’m saying he has a problem.  He has a… this guy is–I believe–a racist.

Don’t fool yourself, Glenn. The racist stinkfinger is pointing at you.

, ,

16 Responses to “Glenn Beck is a bigot”

1. Courtney Says:

Not to mention that his Mom is White. He grew up in her household. Does he hate his mother? What evidence does Glenn Beck have. Has he ever said or done anything that would suggest that he is racist. NO.

• Keri Says:

His mother is dead. She was an terrible alcoholic and she drown herself when he was 13yrs. old. Whether he hated her or not I am not sure.

2. Helen Gynell Says:

Never ceases to amaze me how stupid people can forget what they said two seconds ago and contradict themselves and then un-contradict themselves and keep talking like they make ANY sense ” “this president [has] a deep seated hatred of white people . . . I’m not saying he doesn’t like white people . . . this guy is a racist.”

3. FoxNewsBoycott Says:

First Beck claims that Obama hates white people, then states that he’s not saying that, and follows that up by calling Obama a racist. Beck can’t keep his BS straight…

4. Jarett Says:

LOL. I can cut and paste things people say or take things out of context in a conversation to make them seem like bigots too. Seriously, Get the WHOLE conversation and the WHOLE show and you will see the TRUE point he is trying to make, not a 30 second to 3 minute clip of a rant of sarcastic insinuations to drive a conversation. Seriously, if you don’t like Glenn Beck or Fox News…. DON’T WATCH IT… At Least some of us TRY and watch the Communist News Network with and open mind and the National Barack Channel looking for hope for this country, but are let down at every turn. Its time to stop the hate, join together, settle our differences and come together to FIX THIS COUNTRY before we end up like Germany between World War I and II or we end up fighting in the streets of D.C. on 9/12 because we are holding different signs like during Roe V Wade or the Vietnam War. We can Agree to Disagree, THAT is the American way. Deal with it, or change the channel!

• OldScramch Says:

For some reason I don’t believe that you have an open mind. Perhaps it’s your charming nicknames for CNN and NBC. Perhaps it’s your assertion that being a racist doesn’t qualify one as a bigot. I don’t know. Could be that you follow all that with “stop the hate” in your post.

• Tominjax Says:

Just how long can a rant be as part of the entire context? I bet you use that “taking things out of context” as a canned sound byte to defend yourself when you feel at a loss in an argument.

You are clearly an Obama hater, and yet you call for coming together with an open mind.

Am I correct, or is that also “out of context”?

• Rick Says:

Thank you for proving everyone’s point, moron.

5. DragonXero Says:

“He said the black president was a racist, HE must be a racist!” You guys just like hearing yourselves talk, don’t you? Oh wait, I should say type.

6. DREW Says:

GLENN BECK IS NOT ONLY A BIGOT BUT A STUPID ONE AT THAT. HOW HE GOT ON TELEVISION IS BEYOND ME. MOST CONSERVITIVE TALK SHOW HOST ARE A BIT SKEWED TO THE RASIST SIDE BUT HE IS OUT OF ALL OF THE TV HOST IS THE MOST IGNORANT.

7. Bruce Hedrick Says:

I don’t like the practice of throwing such heavy words like “racist” and “bigot” around and seeing where they stick; words and concepts stick in all kinds of places and to all sorts of folks who may not actually be that which sticks.
    People who make a living at talking in real time, and even thoughs who write daily, have a heavy bruden of trying to share their soul to an unforgiving world. Sometimes we can be feeling a certain “thing” and that thing may be coloring our ability to be precise with just what that thing is. Then, after a day or two or a week, in review, we see that feeling could have been expressed in a more understandable manner.
    Further, complicated issues that come from one’s gut, and are injested by another gut are processed through each of our individual filters. In today’s politically charged environment, code-words to one may not have the same meaning to another; various sub-cultures respond in different ways; the concept of LIFE has millions of meanings to millions of people.
    Look at all the various interpretations of “You lie!” When we have a particular deep feeling/belief, we LOOK for something that will justify it. “You lie,” suggested to me a temporary loss of control for a frustrated patriot, who believes he is witnessing the end of an era he spent his life supporting and defending. I “see” that interpretation because I too feel the same way; others who have different experiences will “see” it differently.
    My guess is that I could be next on your list of bigots and racists, depending on how you “see” my recent posting about all people being equal. “Equal,” to some, is a pretty heavy code word. bruceH

8. Keren Galon Says:

Beck told the crowd at his American Revival meeting in Salt Lake City that he’d been diagnosed with macular dystrophy.

9. David matoke Says:

Right now, the fool might not remember that he even said it. My 12 year old can do a better job.

10. lotus Says:

Glenn Beck always says read the information and make your own decision, so it is reasonable to assume that he himself does the same.He appears to be intelligent but…
    Now he is denying climate change.Sorry,to those who like him but he is a criminal and should be strung up. When all is said and done and runaway global warming takes hold Beck and the Pope will be considered to be equally guilty. It will be a hollow triumph for his detractors because it will be all over for our species soon after that.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. […] This post was Twitted by Scott_Thebeau […]

2. […] What an interesting few weeks it’s been for Glenn Beck since he disengaged his brain inhibitors and let his mouth run the party for a […]